|Home||» Products||» Thermal Oxidizer||» Thermal Oxidizer|
Thermal Oxidizers designed and manufactured by Combustion Research Associates act as emission and pollution control devices to curb industrial pollution in the form of dangerous hydrocarbons such as BTEXs, Sulphur & Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) and Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAPs).
Our Thermal Oxidisers (Incinerators) are capable of achieving very high (over 99%) Hydrocarbon Destruction and Removal Efficiency (DRE). We also offer heat recovery (Optional) Recuperative & Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer (RTO) systems that offer high thermal efficiency, in turn helping achieve low operating costs, energy consumption with fast payback on investments.
Systems from CRA use advance technologies for their active control system for effective and efficient functioning and a high turndown due to full automation. Advantages such as burning at ground level and smokeless and invisible flame make these afterburners perfect for gases such as Natural Gas, LPG, Biogas, Landfill gas, Producer Gas, Petrochemical, Syn gas, CBM gas, vapors or any other combustible gases.
- Customized & project specific solutions
- CDM compliant modular PLC/ Scada enabled systems
- Easily containerized, transportable, pre-piped and prewired systems
- Over 99% VOC destruction efficiency and elimination of odour concerns
- Hidden Flame, low noise, fumes radiation to help meet strict environmental regulations
- Gas trains are designed to meet FM Global or any international certifications such as CSA, EN, TSSA, CGA and ATEX.