SulphPur Biological Scrubber
SulphPur® Biological Scrubber
CRA manufactures biological scrubbers in technical collaboration with S & H Umweltengineering, Germany.
They are pioneers in the designing & manufacturing of biological scrubbers and have more than 200 installations worldwide for different applications and working environments.
Our SulphPur® scrubbers operate on proprietary technology for elemental Sulphur discharge. Consistent biogas desulphurization means avoiding additional waste streams. Choosing our SulphPhur® Biological scrubber is the obvious choice as it releases minor amounts of elementary sulphur as opposed to huge volumes of untreated sulphuric acid.
- Latest technology with over 20
- installations running satisfactorily in biogas plants
- H2S is reduced to elementary sulphur leading to a low payback
- Suitable for biogas upgrading systems due to low/nil oxygen content
- Reliably high H2S reduction rates and no process water discharge
- Very low maintenance cost (Less than $1500 annually)