Flares for Biogas &LandfillGas
Flares for Biogas & Landfill Gas
Biogas Flaring systems and Landfill Gas Flares are installed at Landfills, Waste water facilities, Digesters etc. to dispose of waste gases such as Landfill gas (LFG), Biogas, Syn gas, Producer gas, Sewage gas and Agricultural or Industrial Digester gas that are formed due to the anaerobic decomposition of biomass and organic matter. Combustion Research Associates manufactures both Enclosed Ground Flares and Open and Elevated Flare stacks (Candlestick) to dispose off Biogas & Landfill gas. These waste gases generated from Solid and Liquid wastes primarily consist of Methane, Water Vapor, Carbon Dioxide, Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S), NMOCs and other gas emissions.
CRA flares prioritise safety and efficiency, and hence employ special flame arrestors, aspirate burners and high quality pilots. Our flaring systems can be custom designed to meet specific emission values for carbon credit projects etc.
- Available as an Enclosed Flare or as an Open and Elevated flare as per project requirement.
- Aspirator burner design allows for high efficiency
- Continuous or intermittent pilot function available
- Available in Guy wired & Self Supported Structures
- Easy to install modular design
- Approved by leading consultants