- Minimum Order Quantity
- depends ,
Vapor Combustion Unit (VCU)
Vapor Combustion Systems designed and manufactured by Combustion Research Associates efficiently destroy harmful emissions such as VOCs and HACs. Used for liquid storage tank operations such as loading of tanks, rail cars, barges, trucks and ships, these enclosed systems are designed to pass the most stringent of emission norms and regulations for NOx, CO et cetera.
Similar to Enclosed Flare Thermal Oxidizers, our systems are completely enclosed, hence ensuring low pollution in terms of noise & air (no smoke or visible flame) and a safe environment around them. We also offer the capability of automated stop-start functionality and our systems can be specifically designed to meet stringent regulations such as Quad O, or any other equivalent.
- Customised & project specific solutions
- Inbuilt safety systems included in the design
- Easily containerised and transportable
- Over 99% VOC destruction efficiency
- Hidden Flame, low noise and fumes to help meet environmental regulations
- Flashback Resistant burners & auto ignition electrodes